Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
Indoor Waterpark Hotel in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
7020 Grand Geneva Way | Lake Geneva, WI 53147
262.249.3400 | 866.636.4502
- Year Built: 2001
- Most Recent Renovation: 2015 | Lobby and Meeting Area
- Number of Rooms: 222 (rental), 225 total
- Amenities: Waterpark, Gift Shop, Fitness Center, On-Site Restaurant
- Pet Policy: Timber Ridge only allows service animals
- In the Area: Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, WELL Spa & Salon, The Brute & The Highlands, Dan Patch Stables, Yerkes Observatory.
Visit Website Subscribe
Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, is the only all-season, all-suite destination of its kind in the Midwest.
With an arcade, food fit for a kid, and access to all that the Grand Geneva Resort has to offer, you're never at a loss for activity. When it's finally time to call it a day, settle into a spacious suite, complete with a fully equipped kitchen, whirlpool bath, private bedrooms, and fireplace.
Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark
Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement at Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that's soaked in memories. Lay back and relax in the more than 500-foot-long lazy river, or face your fears and take on the 35-foot-high slides with 300 feet of twists and turns!
Our waterpark is the perfect place to celebrate with a splash! Host your child's next birthday party with Bruce the Moose and all his friends. Leave the decorating to the Timber team while your group has a blast, when you book a special birthday package.